Beyond The Numbers! Turning Analytics Into Usable, Actionable Insight To Impact The Business & Make A Real Difference To The Customer
Next-Generation Technologies, Tools & Techniques To Drive The Single Customer View, Cross-Device Tracking, Cutting-Edge Digital Analytics & Data Optimisation For Real Commercial Value
A One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 30th March 2017, Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London. Download The Brochure Here. Book Before This Thursday & Save £100!
Customer Behaviours ✓ Single Customer View ✓ Cross-Device Tracking ✓ Digital Analytics ✓ Internal Buy-In ✓ Predictive Analytics ✓ Big Data ✓ Trends & Technologies & More!
- Harness Powerful Customer Behaviours, Trends & Insights: Collect and understand customer behaviours for real business value in today’s multi-channel, digital-driven world
- Integrate Data, Insight & Behaviour Analytics For That Single Customer View: Boost relevancy, conversions and impact with an accurate portrait from multiple data sources, both online and offline
- Enhance Performance With Cutting- Edge Digital Analytics: Increase marketing effectiveness with the latest analytic metrics, benchmarks and techniques for every channel and touchpoint
- What’s The Next-Generation Of Analytics? Harness blue-sky thinking and position your brand at the leading edge of innovation
- You’ve Got The Golden Nugget…But How Do You Sell It? Win business buy-in, sway stakeholders and drive real business change and influence
- Accurate Cross-Device Behavioural Tracking & Sales Attribution: Extract maximum insight and analytics value from customer journeys on multiple devices and platforms
- Advanced Predictive Analytics & Data Science Excellence: Mature simple reporting to real predictive capability which enhances personalisation capability and business performance
- Beyond The Big Data Buzzword! Translate big data analytics into real-world value, meaningful insight and business benefit amongst a raft of complex data solutions
Can you help drive analytics insight and data results and influence? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your 3 x 2 metre exhibition stand and two delegate passes before this Thursday 19th January for just £2,249 +VAT (SAVE £500) – first 5 stands only. Click here to book your stand.
PLUS! This Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference Features:
- 20 Heads & Directors Of Customer Analytics, Customer Experience, Data & Insight Speaking From The Frontline
- 1 Inspiring Conference Day
- 8 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Driving Real Commercial Value With Powerful Customer Behaviour Analytics
- 6 Informal Peer-To-Peer Roundtable Discussions: A) Internet Of Things B) Mobile C) Automation D) Data Protection E) Data Warehouse F) Business Intelligence
- 2 Interactive Panels: “Customer Behaviours” And “Trends & Technologies”
- 98% Average Satisfaction Rate (based on related previous conferences)
- 3 Double Perspectives: “Single Customer View”, “Internal Buy-In” And “Predictive Analysis”
- Get Practical! Sector Insights In Discussion Groups To Swap Tips & Lessons Learned
- Co-Chair Format: Shop Direct Group & Thomas Cook Airlines Bring Out The Real Insight & Practical Experiences You Can Take Back To The Business
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
Who Should Attend? You’ll be in good company alongside Heads and Directors of; analytics, insight, customer behaviour, customer experience, data science, digital marketing and CRM.
20 Senior Cross-Sector Perspectives From UK’s Top Customer Behaviour Analytics Brands: Customer Behaviours • Single Customer View • Cross-Device Tracking • Digital Analytics • Internal Buy-In • Predictive Analytics • Big Data • Trends & Technologies
The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference: Click here to view the complete conference programme.
08.30 Registration, Networking & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome & Interactive Voting Introduction
09.15 Morning Opening Remarks & Chair Review
Gael Decoudu, Head of Data Science & Analytics, Shop Direct Group
Matt Lovell, Head of Group Analytics & Digital Insight, Thomas Cook Airlines
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS – CROSS-SECTOR PANEL DISCUSSION
09.30 Behaviours, Trends & Habits – What’s Next? Harness & Incorporate Powerful Customer Analytics To Add Business Value In Today’s Multi-Channel, Digital-Driven World
- Dave Robinson, Director of Personalisation, Boots UK
- Grant Baillie, Head of CRM, TravelSupermarket
- Patrick Osborne, Head of Customer Insights & Analysis, QVC
- Michael Sherwood, Head of Customer Experience, Atom Bank
- Aida Rodriguez, Lead Data Scientist, Financial Times
SINGLE CUSTOMER VIEW – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
10.00 Integrate Data, Insight & Behavioural Analytics Into An Accurate Single Customer View Offline & Online To Boost Relevancy, Conversions & Impact
10.00 Diego Marquínez Peña, Global Head of Omnichannel Analytics & Big Data, Telefónica
10.25 Pardip Bans, Head of Business Customer Insight, HM Revenue & Customs
10.50 Refreshment Break & Informal Networking
11.20 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email@example.com for more details.
11.50 Provide Extra Analytics Value By Tracking Customer Behaviours Across Devices, Channels & Touchpoints With Accurate Sales Attribution
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check The Website For Details
12.15 Boost Performance & Increase Effectiveness With Cutting-Edge Digital Analytics
Martin Firth, Head of Digital Analytics, RSA
12.40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.10 Informal Peer-To-Peer Delegate Discussions
A) Internet Of Things
Jyoti Bhasin, Head of Big Data Analytics, Huawei Technologies
D) Data Protection
E) Data Warehouse
F) Business Intelligence
13.40 Afternoon Opening Remarks & Chair Review
13.50 Win Business Buy-In, Sway Stakeholders & Drive Real Business Change With Influential & Impactful Analytics Communications
13.50 Bhavik Davda, Head of CRM & Insight, Superdrug
14.10 Laura Gravellino, Head of Customer Experience, Travelodge Hotels Limited
14.30 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
15.00 Extract Real Value With Cutting- Edge Big Data Analytics Strategies & Technologies – Go Beyond The Buzzword!
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check The Website For Details
15.20 Refreshment Break & Informal Networking
15.20 Real-World, Actionable Insights On Improving Analytics Capability & Effectiveness
It’s time to get practical! In the afternoon break, the conference will convene into informal discussion groups. Swap tips, lessons learned and more in this interactive session where you decide who you want to talk to.
15.50 Move Beyond Reporting To Predictive Analytics: Utilise Cutting-Edge Tools, Techniques & Technologies To Evolve Analytics & Create Data Science Excellence
15.50 Daniel Kellett, Director of Data Science, Capital One
16.10 Daren Howell, Head of Customer Analytics, Carnival UK
TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES – PANEL DISCUSSION
16.30 What’s Next & What’s Does The Next Generation Of Analytics Look Like? Stay On The Leading Edge With An Update On New Innovations & Trends
- Bertrand Hassani, Global Head of Research & Innovation, Banco Santander
- Sandra White, Head of Personalisation, Barclays
- Sue Hessey, Principal Researcher, BT
- Jan Richards, Head of Insight & Planning, Dublin Airport
17.00 Official Close Of Conference
Additional Speakers To Be Confirmed. Please check the website for updates and newly confirmed speakers.
For more information on how to get involved in The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.