Extract Actionable Insights & Propel Integrated Data Sources Directly Into Business Decision Making For Profitable, Influential Customer Behaviour Analytics Which Drive Results
Exploit Cutting-Edge Tools, Technologies & Techniques To Drive Compliant Big Data Strategies, Digital Analytics & Winning Customer Journeys Whilst Delivering Real-World Value
08.30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome & Interactive Voting Introduction
09.10 Co-Chairs’ Morning Opening Remarks
Head of Data Science
Marketing Innovation Manager
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR PANEL DISCUSSION – LIVE Q&A
09.20 Explore, Understand & Action The Latest Customer Behaviours, Trends & Habits With Valuable Analytics That Drive Business Decision Making
- Explore the latest customer behaviours, trends and habits for fresh, innovative strategies that utilise multiple feedback streams and create new business opportunities
- Action customer behaviour analytics and influence top-level decision making to add value with practical strategies that drive conversions and results
- Ensure your customers are engaged and gain greater business returns by feeding behavioural insights back into the company
- What doesn’t the data tell you? Consider external factors such as market trends and the economy and the impact they could have on customer behaviours to improve your customer profiling
- How can we calibrate B2B relationships to share data on customer spending habits and ensure our products are appealing, converting and selling?
Head of Customer Intelligence: Product & Content
Senior Manager Channel Marketing & Performance
Head of Customer Experience
Leeds Rugby Ltd (Subject To Availability)
Head of Analytics Strategy, Banking Division
Close Brothers Retail Finance
INTEGRATING DATA SOURCES – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.50 Marry Multiple Data Sets, Research & Insights From Offline, Online & Across The Business For Actionable, Impactful Customer Strategies
- Best-practice advice for successfully merging multiple data to achieve true data integration
- What tools and technologies are on the market to help bring multiple data sets together? Examine the pitfalls to avoid and the results and outcomes to emulate
- Practical tips for harnessing integrated data sources to create a full, 360-degree single view of the customer and boost conversions on every channel
09.50 Maciej Partyka
Global Head of Customer Insights
10.10 Olmo Martinez
Head of Data Europe – ZX Ventures
10.30 Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Demonstrate Best-In-Class Segmentation Methods & More Sophisticated Data Analytics Strategies To Deliver Smooth & Personalised Customer Journeys Which Drive Engagement & Sales
- What drives customer journeys: information or insight?
- Customer segmentation: tools and tricks for improved and influential marketing campaigns
- Predicting customer behaviours to improve the customer journey Exploring common mistakes when measuring performance of customer journey campaigns
Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics
Ladbrokes Coral Group plc
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
BIG DATA – ADD VALUE
11.50 Extracting Actionable Insights From Data Using the Latest Analytical Tools & Techniques & How To Translate Big Data Into Real-World Business & Public Service Benefits
- The challenge all organisations face in drawing actionable insights from ever-growing data to drive business performance and add value
- How public services are grappling with Big Data to deliver improved customer service and transformational change
- What are the lessons and pitfalls of translating data into customer insight and real-world value in large organisations?
- It’s not just data, but how you make sense of it! With more and more data becoming available, how do we harness the best tools and technologies to extract actionable insights and genuinely beneficial information to influence decision making at all levels?
Head of Customer Insight
HM Revenue & Customs
DIGITAL ANALYTICS ROI – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
12.10 Harness Cutting-Edge Digital Analytics For Deeper Insights Into Customer Behaviours & Boosted Business Performance
- Benchmark and measure the impact of your digital analytics strategies to demonstrate the positive impact on business performance and ROI
- How to harness your digital analytics data to deliver deeper insight and attributable channel analytics
- Fully-optimise web analytics to understand web behaviours, influence customers and ensure successful audience profiling, targeting and differentiated demographic marketing
Head of Digital Data & Analytics
12.30 Digital Analytics
- Implementing the right architecture to successfully introduce high-performing digital analytics capabilities across the business
- What are the key considerations when structuring your digital insights team to effectively spread a credible analytics culture and data-driven message across the business
- Securing stakeholder buy-in and focus on top tasks by communicating insights generated
- Harness in-depth qualitative information and combine it with quantitative information sources such as customer feedback for deeper, tangible insights and attributable digital analytics
- Fully-optimise web analytics to better understand web behaviours and ensure delivery of personalised web experiences
Deepak Nagappan Anitha
Analytics Solutions Manager
Direct Line Group
12.50 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.30 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions During Lunch
A) The Search For Data Scientists: What Are We Really Looking For?
Global Lead Customer Intelligence & Data
Walgreens Boots Alliance
Alejandro Marcos Alvarez
Senior Data Scientist
BNP Paribas Fortis
C) AI & Algorithms
E) Cross-Device Tracking
13.50 Co-Chairs’ Afternoon Opening Remarks
14.05 Driving The Implementation Of Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning Across The Whole Business
- How to develop a leading analytics practice leveraging the best of traditional and modern analytics
- Driving cultural change and securing buy-in: demonstrate the benefits of machine learning to ensure people are on board with your new methods
- How do you overcome the need for companies to be able to explain their methodology with the “black box” that inevitably results from AI or machine learning?
Head of Data Science
14.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
14.55 Driving Business Decision Making With Analytics
Join Autotrader.co.uk as they explore and discuss the practical applications for harnessing analytics and data to influence internal decision making to become a data-driven, insight-producing organisation
15.15 Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.45 What Does GDPR Mean For You? Explore The Impact GDPR Could Have On Historical, Current & Future Data Sets To Successfully Collect & Analyse Data Whilst Remaining Compliant
- What does GDPR mean for customer data analytics and what are the expected ramifications?
- Examine what your teams need to do with historical and stored data and which steps need to be taken to get legal data opt-ins that mean you remain compliant
- How will GDPR impact things such as modelling, forecasting, direct marketing and working with 3rd party companies and will this limit each company’s ability to analyse?
Data Privacy Specialist – GDPR Programme
Aberdeen Asset Management
NEW TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES PANEL DISCUSSION: AI • Chatbots • Mobile • Omni-Channel • Webchat • Machine Learning
16.05 Stay Up To Date With Innovative Trends, Tools & Technologies To Ensure Your Business Is Leading The Next Generation Of Customer Analytics
- AI: What implications do AI and machine learning have for analysts? How can companies build in technologies such as webchat and chatbots and how realistic and user-friendly are they?
- Mobiles & Omni-Channel: Examine upcoming apps and platforms and explore how the growth and development of this tech will affect data collection and accessibility
- Future: How are companies using data and analytics to build the future? Investigate the impact they’re making on future markets and how that can be translated into profit
- Tech: What technologies are on the horizon?
Deepak Nagappan Anitha
Analytics Solutions Manager
Direct Line Group
Chief Data Officer
Further Speakers To Be Announced; Please Check The Website For Details
16.35 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks
16.50 Official Close Of Conference
For more information on how to get involved in The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.